Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Coolest Guy I Know

I know that i've been talking a lot about heroes lately, but I'd liked to think that this next one is the coolest person I know.   His name is Andy Arias, and I saw him do stand up comedy at Flappers Comedy Club in Burbank, California, on July 15, 2012.  However, the catch is that he CAN'T stand up because he has Cerebral Palsy and is a freaking wheelchair user.  Andy is a hilarious comic who makes cracks at the challenges that he faces with dating other guys  while in a wheelchair.  Oh my god, Andy is the expert in pushing  the boundaries in every way possible, and that's what I LOVE MOST ABOUT HIM!!!  So, let's change the standards of comedy and take the stand up out of stand up comedy, because someone's ability or inability to stand up doesn't equal their talent to entertain a crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment