Monday, August 20, 2012

My Friend Brent Michelle

On July 22, 2012, at the Orange County Fair in California,  I saw a wonderful singer songwriter, and friend, Brent Michelle preform. Being at the OC Fair on a beautiful summer day and listening to Brent Michelle's awesome tunes made me feel so happy that I felt free of the daily challenges I face with having a disability.  Just like the counselors at Rocky Mountain Village, Brent Michelle is a  hero to me because she devotes her life to making people happy through her music, and as a byproduct, she is making the world a better place.  In one of her biggest songs, she says, "I'm a lover.  I'm a fighter.....I fight for what I love and I love that I fight for it.  This song inspires me to fight even harder to achieve my dream of opening up a creative arts program for young kids with disabilities.    Anyway, Brent Michelle is incredible, so look her up on youtube and I hope her music can brighten up your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment